Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Student success statement (Dan Dierdorf)


Student success statement
“If I’ve got correct goals, and if I keep pursuing them the best way I know how, everything else falls into line. If I do the right thing right, I’m going to succeed “
 
-Dan Dierdorf
What this quote explains is the once you start doing what right everything with go as it is meant to me. For example if you do the right then the right good things will come along your way and it will let you be successful. If you choose not to do the right things that’s going to cause negativity and closed doors to your way to success. If I purse to do the right things then good chooses will be taken and I’m going to live a good healthy life. But I choose the wrong things in life then that’s how people end up in jail for not obeying and doing the right thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment