Thursday, February 19, 2015

student success statement (otto graham, jr.)



“Ask yourself is it right or wrong and act accordingly”
Otto Graham, Jr.
                                                                                                                               I strongly agree with this quote because you should ask yourself if you are or not doing the right thing instead of just doing it. An example if I am going to doing lack of work I’m going to ask myself is what I’m doing is right or is it wrong, there fore simply the answer would be wrong because you have to be choosing the right not the wrong. And other example if you in a party and they invite you to drink beer and knowing your under age and you take it ask yourself if is right or wrong, and of course is wrong therefore you should face your consequences.

No comments:

Post a Comment